As we approach the joyous holiday season, we want to ensure you have all the information needed to plan your packaging orders with Reuseabox. Below are important details regarding our opening hours and delivery timelines during December if you require your order to arrive in time for Christmas:
- Thursday, 15th of December: Final day for orders destined for Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland*.
- Tuesday, 19th of December: Last opportunity for economy delivery orders within mainland UK.
- Thursday, 21st of December: Deadline for premium delivery orders within mainland UK.
- Friday, 22nd of December: No collections or deliveries at Reuseabox.
*Note: Due to customs, we cannot guarantee delivery for Southern Ireland before New Year.
Orders placed on our website after 2 pm on the 21st of December will be dispatched starting the 2nd of January 2024.
Christmas Opening Hours:
- 22nd December: 8 am – 5 pm
- Christmas Eve: Closed
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Boxing Day: Closed
- 27th – 31st December: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- 2nd January 2024: Reopen at 8 am
We appreciate your support during this festive period. Our commitment is to ensure your orders are processed promptly, and we extend our heartfelt gratitude for continuing to reuse.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Further delivery information:
That is why we offer a variety of delivery and collection services to suit you.
As standard, all orders are delivered between 9 am and 5.30 pm. But it may be possible to book an AM, PM or timed delivery slot if required.
You can also check delivery costs using our ‘Postcode checker’. This is available on each individual product page and upon checkout.
For further information about our delivery options, click here.