Pallet Size Corrugated Sheets – Once UsedSKU: AZ1191 Single Wall
1100X900X2mm Out of Stock
Rather place your order over the phone?
Leave us your details and we’ll call you back!
Get Pallet Size Corrugated Sheets
Quality Single Wall Layer Pads
- Designed to fit on a Standard Wooden Pallet with no over-hang.
- Perfect for protecting products on a pallet, removing the need for extra packaging.
- Make excellent slip sheets, keeping your products safe and secure during shipping.
Planet Friendly Packaging
- Once used but still in excellent condition.
- Reduce your carbon footprint, join our Reuse Revolution!
Available With Zero Lead Times
- Available on small regular supply.
- Free Eco Delivery.
- Condition: Used
- Strength: Single Wall
- Print Type: Plain
Frequently asked questions
Q. Can I buy any size cardboard sheets from Reuseabox?
A. At Reuseabox we stock large corrugated sheets designed to fit either a euro or standard pallet. We do not stock smaller layer pads or dividers. If you need smaller sheets, try cutting our once used sheets down to the size you need.
Q. What does single wall mean?
A. Single wall cardboard has one layer of fluting or 'wavy' cardboard sandwiched between linerboard. It comes in varying strengths depending on the board grade.
We recommend using these pallet size corrugated sheets for
- Separating tins of paint or other stackable products on a pallet.
- Using as protective slip sheets between the product and pallet.
- Shredding for eco-friendly void fill.
- Wrapping around products for added protection.